1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

How do I get started?

Discussion in 'Private tutors' started by grumpydogwoman, Sep 16, 2018.

1. Mrsmumbles

Mrsmumbles Star commenter

Yay! Grumpy's joining us! Do P.M me...happy to offer my nuggets, such as they are. I've left a few on the carpet as well!

2. Mrsmumbles

Yep...snap! Lots of grateful tired young mums. Either texting or snoozing. Get a wing backed chair! My cat moves in on the parents, panther-like. Plonks himself on their laps...they have nowhere to move to...soon the purring sends them off to sleep. Student and I get along with the lesson...job done! Enlist the pets as personnel support team.

3. Mrsmumbles

Yep. The growing fifth column of experienced ex-school teachers continues! We are legion! We teach between the birch-clad academy monoliths. In a suburban street near you...!

4. Mrsmumbles

Facebook local and local school pta mag also good!

5. Mrsmumbles

My cat is still in the smooching stage. It's embarrassing. He evades cat barriers and nabs the paper. It's ongoing...

6. Mrsmumbles

Er...this is what you want to watch out for....

[​IMG]
    upload_2018-9-30_23-29-24.jpeg upload_2018-9-30_23-29-24.jpeg upload_2018-9-30_23-30-24.jpeg
    [​IMG] upload_2018-9-30_23-30-24.jpeg