1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

How do I get my personal ID without a welcome letter?

Discussion in 'Thinking of teaching' started by robynsmith, Feb 7, 2011.

1. So when you log into track it wants your personal id. I dont have this on me at the mo as on a work computer, i dont know it by heart as my laptop remembers it itself.
    Anyone know how i can get it? I've searched my inbox for the emails from gttr, but the personal id on there is different from the 1 they want for track. It wont let me request it (like if you've forgotten your password) because it says its on your welcome letter. Which is at home (somewhere!).
    I'll be able to check at home on my laptop later, just being impatient!

2. So when you log into track it wants your personal id. I dont have this on me at the mo as on a work computer, i dont know it by heart as my laptop remembers it itself.
    Anyone know how i can get it? I've searched my inbox for the emails from gttr, but the personal id on there is different from the 1 they want for track. It wont let me request it (like if you've forgotten your password) because it says its on your welcome letter. Which is at home (somewhere!).
    I'll be able to check at home on my laptop later, just being impatient!

3. Are you sure it's a different one?

I searched my emails and the one they sent me to say my application had been sent off was titled 'GTTR Application Sent (Personal ID: ************)' and it's the same one used for track.

Other than that, I can't help you I'm afraid. But maybe to say sit tight and try not to think about it? A few more hours won't hurt?

Or they might not have replied yet and you have to wait until tomorrow anyway [​IMG]

</h1>

4. Just found it. You can get a reminder from the main page (not the track pages though, just to confuse me!). My ID in emails is definately different - which is weird as yours is the same! Hmmm wander why.
    Thanks though!
    And yes they havent replied after all that!