1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

How did I miss the fact that David Tennant is engaged

Discussion in 'Personal' started by ResourceFinder, Feb 23, 2011.

1. I know I do not read the gossip mags but SURELY someone on here must have spotted it

Did I just miss the thread

Was there much weeping and gnashing

2. I know I do not read the gossip mags but SURELY someone on here must have spotted it

Did I just miss the thread

Was there much weeping and gnashing

3. You missed it....
    It was a traumatic experience and I (and others I'm sure) have still not recovered...
    To 'his' daughter x 2 no less... imagine... the Doctor marrying the daughter of the Doctor who also played the Doctor's Daughter....
    At least I still have my Much Ado About Nothing tix to look forward to in June with him and Catherine Tate....

4. I KnooooooooooW

Me too

Phew

5. Isn't he also about to become a father?

6. blooming heck ... yes ... should have read related articles so that I could have all my shocks at once

7. s'ok ... better that I know now rather than later

*sob*

8. When are you going to see Much???
    I'm going Thursday 2 June - Row D

(Going to the Doctor Who Experience on Sunday too... after seeing Wicked Saturday night - my big weekend in London, topped off with a night in a posh suite in a hotel (free cause I wouldn't pay that much just for a room)

9. July 2nd

Row H

Post - GCSE treat for my baby girl [​IMG]

10. Wicked is wicked ... have you seen it before

11. Nope... slowly working my way through the list of shows in the West End... only been able to go for about 12 months (since I moved here from Oz, then from Wales...) So my promise to me is every half term (only the one week ones) I try and see a show... so far I've only done War Horse (brilliant) Blood Brothers and Priscilla Queen of the Desert (and Peter Gabriel at the O2) but I have the next two booked - my family in Oz know to buy me Theatre Tokens now as presents...

12. We saw it a couple of years ago as teen daughter was really keen ... I expected little tbh but REALLY enjoyed it

13. Engaged? Am heartbroken [​IMG]