1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

how can me and my partner share an online ical calendar? geek help please!

Discussion in 'Personal' started by afewgoodmen, Dec 6, 2011.

1. Really hoping someone will have more techie skills than me who might be able to help!

My and my partner do not live together. We both have an iphone with ical which we regularly update. It would be really good if we could somehow share each other's calendars. He has 'cloud' and 'mobileme' while I currently have neither. We both have macs. He is pretty mac savvy whereas I need someone to hold my hand.
    Can anyone help?

2. Really hoping someone will have more techie skills than me who might be able to help!

My and my partner do not live together. We both have an iphone with ical which we regularly update. It would be really good if we could somehow share each other's calendars. He has 'cloud' and 'mobileme' while I currently have neither. We both have macs. He is pretty mac savvy whereas I need someone to hold my hand.
    Can anyone help?