1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Hotmail problem

Discussion in 'Personal' started by BelleDuJour, Jun 29, 2011.

1. BelleDuJour

BelleDuJour Star commenter

Anyone else having problems with hotmail this morning? I'm trying to open up some older emails and the syatem won't let me read the messages. They're all there, it's just that I can't get them to open, all I get is a message on a yellow banner at the top of the page saying 'windows live hotmail cannnot acces this message please try again later'. Have tried on more than one computer. Sorry if I sound like an IT idiot, because that is, sadly, what I am!
    Any ideas?

2. lindenlea

lindenlea Star commenter

I've just opened my e-mails so it's not a general problem.

3. BelleDuJour

Thanks.
    Bugger! [​IMG]
    Bauble....HELP!!!!

4. I've been having a similar problem with hotmail, so I signed up for a gmail account and imported my hotmail into it. That has worked with no problems so I can look at my old emails even though I can't log into hotmail at all.

5. BelleDuJour

It appears hotmail have recently changed their security. The mails I tried to open were in a folder. It is now, apparently, not possible to open them if they have an attachment. Pah!!!