1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Hotlist!!!

Discussion in 'Welcome lounge and forum help' started by lizziescat, Sep 23, 2015.

1. lizziescat

lizziescat Star commenter

As the hotlist will not be carried over, I thought I' d take a screen shot of mine to remind me of threads etc I might be interested in.
    My goodness, I hadn't realised how many (and how old!) the hot-listed items were!!!.

Now I've been meaning to clear out my hotlist for ages but never got round to it.

So than you TES for doing this job for me :)

I'm wondering if NuTes could have a facility for doing the same for my spare room:D

marlin likes this.
  2. marlin

marlin Star commenter

Morning Lizzie! :)

3. lizziescat

lizziescat Star commenter

Morning Marlin. Not sure how else I'll waste so much time once the testing is over and the site live

4. marlin

marlin Star commenter

@lizziescat
    I've been pretty busy the last few days and so have not been posting much. I did the desserts for my sister's party and have most of a bottle of Tia Maria left after making a tiramisu. I was going to offer it to the pop-up bar, but got a bit scared off that thread. :(

5. TES_Rosaline

TES_Rosaline Administrator Staff Member