1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Hotlist gone wrong?

Discussion in 'Personal' started by sea_pink, Feb 27, 2011.

1. Is that such a big deal? Good grief.

2. I don't have a Hotlist. However, there must be some who could not function in life without a TES Hotlist.

3. lilachardy

lilachardy Star commenter

4. inq

inq

There is a thread on Personal about threads that have been pulled so perhaps it registers taht there were new threads and they have since been pulled.

5. lilachardy

lilachardy Star commenter

That would account for one or maybe two threads... but over the course of today I've had it show in the region of 20 new threads which I've not been able to find!

6. inq

inq

Mine seems to have been ok.

7. Are they new posters waiting to be moderated?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous New commenter

That's the likeliest explanation.

9. That's me ... always obvious [​IMG]

10. How interesting that you know.

Forget the "likeliest"...

11. Hardly ... it is something we all see ... even those of us who do not hotlist

How often does a thread look like it has had a new post but on opening it has not ... =new poster ... the thread about the bored/depressed wife is a good eg as everytime the OP replies it takes forever to show

12. Anonymous

Anonymous New commenter

Yes..it indicates that I can read. After all, it is written at the top of the page.
    You're trying too hard, sea_pink - you must be really bored if you're trying this hard to stir up arguments.