1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Hoping Cookery Forum Folk are all Safe

Discussion in 'Cookery' started by nick909, Aug 9, 2011.

1. nick909

nick909 Star commenter

Know there are a few in that London and other cities affected by the disturbances - hope you and your families are safe and haven't been affected by what's been happening.

2. nick909

nick909 Star commenter

Know there are a few in that London and other cities affected by the disturbances - hope you and your families are safe and haven't been affected by what's been happening.

3. Looks like we are all dead, nick [​IMG]

Cept me, safe in Gloucester!

4. BelleDuJour

BelleDuJour Star commenter

and me in Hampshire [​IMG]

5. anon468

anon468 New commenter

Hope you are on hols, nick - not seen you around for aaaaages.

6. BelleDuJour

Hello Manny!
    How's things? It's raining ***** kittens and hound puppies here and I have wine flu! [​IMG]

7. henriette

henriette New commenter

Hi Belle - how was the holiday?

8. anon468

anon468 New commenter

Belle, my dear! I'm good thanks (apart from crippling anxiety about new job).
    Hope you had good holibobs. It's dull and grey here, but (mercifully) dry.
    I has been very good and had no alcohol since Saturday. [​IMG]
    x

9. BelleDuJour

Hi H. Holiday was luffly! Very relaxing and very hot. Marrakech is really buzzing, very colourful and noisy in the city and the souks.
    Now Manny....no alcohol since Saturday? You are letting the side down! My wine flu is thanks to that norty neighbour of mine, Amanda. She's a bad influence [​IMG]
    I am likely to have a relapse on Sat night/Sun morning as we have a dinner party here Sat and said neighbours will be attending. I think I shall serves paracetamol with the coffee just in case!

10. Thunder and heavy rain here!

11. anon468

anon468 New commenter

Belle, it is requiring no effort whatsoever to stay off the naughty pop. I was absolutely horrified with drink on Saturday (see FB) and have literally shuddered at the thought of booze since.
    Curry night with friends on Saturday though, so I'm sure I'll do it aaaaaall again... [​IMG]

12. BelleDuJour

That means you had an almost terminal case of wine flu!

13. anon468

anon468 New commenter

Oh my! [​IMG]

14. My father always says that if you are going to get drunk,make sure it is on good wine. He is a sensible man.

15. BelleDuJour

It was wine alright, but I was so 'over refreshed' I am unable to remember how good it was!