1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Hope to return to Foundation Stage

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by Fur, May 24, 2011.

1. Fur

Fur New commenter

After 3 years in KS1 /2, im hoping to get back to the best bit, Foundation Stage!!!
    I am FS / KS1 trained and have taught a Reception class before but I'm worried that I might be a bit out of touch with recent happenings / theories in Foundation Stage.
    I have an interview on friday and I would really appreciate any help / advice people can give me, even if its pointing me in the direction of an updated document.
    I'm really keen to get back into FS and get out of my current school so any help would be really gratefully received.

Thanks.

2. Fur

Fur New commenter

After 3 years in KS1 /2, im hoping to get back to the best bit, Foundation Stage!!!
    I am FS / KS1 trained and have taught a Reception class before but I'm worried that I might be a bit out of touch with recent happenings / theories in Foundation Stage.
    I have an interview on friday and I would really appreciate any help / advice people can give me, even if its pointing me in the direction of an updated document.
    I'm really keen to get back into FS and get out of my current school so any help would be really gratefully received.

Thanks.