1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

    Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

    Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Teacher Q&A will be closing soon.

    If you have any information that you would like to keep or refer to in the future please can you copy and paste the information to a format suitable for you to save or take screen shots of the questions and responses you are interested in.

    Don’t forget you can still use the rest of the forums on theTes Community to post questions and get the advice, help and support you require from your peers for all your teaching needs.

    Dismiss Notice

Honk Kong & Teacher's registration.

Discussion in 'Teaching overseas' started by olympique, May 18, 2011.

  1. olympique

    olympique New commenter

    Thank you very much for your reply TF . it confirms that all I need is a letter so I have again emailed the university. My problem is that the college where I did my PGCE in 1995 is no more and was merged into a new university. It took them 5 months to find my transcripts and now I am pushing for a letter describing my teaching practicum. They still offer the course I did at the time so they could easily write a letter based on the school based practice offered today.

Share This Page