1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Honestly?? I have no idea!!

Discussion in 'Thinking of teaching' started by anon3946, Nov 21, 2011.

1. I came away from my interview feeling a total wreck, convinced I'd not got in.
    I got in.
    Go and pour a large glass of something alcoholic/chocolate/both.
    Fingers crossed for you!

2. Really super well done kazzmaniandevil! I really look forward to hearing your next update and have everything crossed for you.

3. barnaclebrain

barnaclebrain New commenter

Onwards and upwards, that's the spirit. When one door closes, another opens. Good luck

4. So sorry to hear that Kazz. Stay positive and best of luck with your second choice.

5. Sorry to hear that Kazz, but lots of luck for your 2nd choice. Maybe you could flag this issue in future interviews and say what you intend to do to improve the situation? Eg OU course etc. Just a thought xx

ps I'm still waiting. Its horrendous.

6. kazzmaniandevil

kazzmaniandevil New commenter

Hello everyone,

Thought I would update you all. I havent been on here in a while as I've had essays coming out of my ears! But got offered an interview for my second place for the 5th of January, had a nervous day with maths tests, presentations and the usual, seemed to go brilliantly (in comparison to Worcester interview) and yesterday I got offered a conditional place for Newman Uni this september! Am over the moon and now cannot wait to start!!!!

Thanks everyone for your support see u on the other side!

Kazz

7. Congratulations! :D Every cloud has a silver lining :)