1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Homework platform

Discussion in 'Secondary' started by whidds, Nov 19, 2017.

1. whidds

whidds New commenter

Hello,

Could anyone recommend a home learning platform like show my homework, insight or doddle to me please. I am working in a school where parents are wanting to be more involved with the home learning communication and I wanted some recommendations.
    Really appreciate the help.

Thank you

2. Skeoch

Skeoch Lead commenter

Check whether your MIS offers this before you go elsewhere....

3. whidds

whidds New commenter

My MIS is SIMS and works with most platforms... i already have Hegarty Maths linked in with the MIS and it is brilliant. Maths has been addressed... now parents are wanting school wide homework communication. I want to see whats out there and whats best :) Thank you

4. aspiringteacher95

aspiringteacher95 New commenter

Show my homework is by far the best I have came across. No log in needed, parent just needs to be armed with school name and the class their child is in. Voila! All there.

5. Skeoch

Skeoch Lead commenter

Apologies - by this I didn't mean "Can your MIS interact with the software?" instead I meant "Does your MIS include this function without needing to purchase/install/use a separate piece of software?"