1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Homework - lets share and be creative

Discussion in 'Primary' started by bluerose, Jul 25, 2007.

1. I will be setting homework based on the week befores learning objectives... It is then up to the children to extend what they have learnt at home and be creative with this.

On the Teachers Tv site... they have learning logs for mixed aged classes and they have 2 objectives on their homework sheets, one for yr3 and one for year 4. The children will know what year they are in and they can be taken straight from your planning.

Good luck guys and lets have fun with it...

Can wait to see what the children come up with and also seeing what your children come up with.

I am more worried about making the parents understand?? Has anyone drafted a letter yet?

Skips

2. I have now put up a Guestbook page on the learning logs site [ www.learninglogs.co.uk ] so if you have any tips or comments then you can share them now directly on the site
    Don?t forget to send in any pictures or other contributions for inclusion on the website to learninglogs@yahoo.co.uk