1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Holidays for Free

Discussion in 'Personal' started by joy-de-vivre, Feb 27, 2012.

1. The recessio n is reallybiting and there's no way I can finance a holiday this year. Has anyone any ideas for ways to see a little of the world without straining the bank balance. I don't mind doing a bit of work but not full-time TEFL. Any ideas would be very welcome,

Joy

2. The recessio n is reallybiting and there's no way I can finance a holiday this year. Has anyone any ideas for ways to see a little of the world without straining the bank balance. I don't mind doing a bit of work but not full-time TEFL. Any ideas would be very welcome,

Joy

3. magic surf bus

magic surf bus Star commenter

Archaeology, Paleontology, Conservation work - all involve a degree of physical labour but some will actually pay you to take part.

Wild camping in Scotland, where the rules on where you can pitch a tent are less restrictive.

There are many places around France where you can park a camper van overnight for free, but the trick is getting hold of a camper van without breaking the bank.