1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Holiday with toddler

Discussion in 'Parenting' started by beef, Apr 11, 2011.

1. Hi all,

We are looking to go away during May half term and we would love to go all inclusive. Just wondering if any of you had any recommendations of places you may have been that had excellent facilities for toddlers (will be 16 months old). We are ideally looking for something which is no more than a 4 or 5 hour flight. Thanks for your help!

Beef

2. Hi all,

We are looking to go away during May half term and we would love to go all inclusive. Just wondering if any of you had any recommendations of places you may have been that had excellent facilities for toddlers (will be 16 months old). We are ideally looking for something which is no more than a 4 or 5 hour flight. Thanks for your help!

Beef

3. Hiya,
    I really struggled to find a good all inclusive family resort that wasn't going to cost the earth. All of the promising ones in the brochures didn't live up to expectations once I'd checked tripadvisor.com. I know some people are overly negative on there, but the comments really did help when looking for somewhere.
    We decided to book for a family villa, instead, with Thomas Cook. There are loads to choose from. The one we're staying in has a separate baby pool and play park, with a kids' club. It has an enclosed terrace joined on to the villa, and stair gates are included.