1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Holiday Tummy- and I'm back!

Discussion in 'Health and wellbeing' started by annie2010, Aug 4, 2011.

1. annie2010

annie2010 Occasional commenter

Returned from Turkey 3 days ago. While there, I put some milk which was a bit 'off'' into tea, and suffered the obvious consequences.
    Avoided all dairyproducts, drank plenty of fluids, took a remedy and the gippy tummy seemed to die down. However, it's returned since I came home and I'm still avoding dairy;tricky, as I'm veggie!
    Any advice?
    Thanks.

2. annie2010

annie2010 Occasional commenter

Returned from Turkey 3 days ago. While there, I put some milk which was a bit 'off'' into tea, and suffered the obvious consequences.
    Avoided all dairyproducts, drank plenty of fluids, took a remedy and the gippy tummy seemed to die down. However, it's returned since I came home and I'm still avoding dairy;tricky, as I'm veggie!
    Any advice?
    Thanks.

3. reddevil

reddevil New commenter

Poor you, I do sympathise. When I came back from Turkey I too was ill, I think it lasted 3 or 4 days after I got back too. Sorry I have no advice for you.

4. I had this after a trip abroad once (despite no problems out there!); in the end, a couple of days on Immodium did the trick. Hope you are better soon!