1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Holiday Summer 2012

Discussion in 'Personal' started by clatkiu1, May 8, 2011.

1. I know it's well in advance but need to save up...
    2 adults & a 4 year old. Needs big pool (slides preferable.) Kids club and plenty to do. Max budget is £2000. Summer hols (so July/Aug) 2012.
    Anyone been anywhere great that they could recommend?
    Feel I could do with booking something so we've got something to look forward to.
    Thanks

2. when ours were that age we did Northern France in campsites

Try Keycamp or Eurocamp ... I just found a week in France on Keycamp for £800

3. ooops

I was looking 2011

4. I second that. Pick a Eurocamp site that has a whopper water park attached and you will have some ready-made company for your kids too.

5. I remember when teen was 4 and spent the holiday playing with the Dutch girl from the next caravan ...
    language no barrier

6. Ah, the Dutch! We always hoped we'd end up next door to a Dutch family. No shouting, no drunkenness, always calm, polite and pleasant. And their kids always spoke English.

7. littlemissraw

littlemissraw Occasional commenter

One of the first choice hotels? X

8. Yep

9. £2000 for a three person holiday? Cripes, wish I had that kind od budget. I'm investing in some sand from B&Q and turning on another element on the electric fire.

cyolba, destitute and proud of it :)