1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Hodder Education OCR Maths for GCSE B

Discussion in 'Mathematics' started by Didi14, Dec 19, 2018.

1. Didi14

Didi14 New commenter

Hello !
    Anyone has the Answers for the exercises in the Hodder Education Maths Books:
    OCR Mathematics for GCSE B Student Books 1, 2 and 3 ?
    Thank you.

2. Didi14

Didi14 New commenter

I’m working through these books on my own. I do not have the answers to check how I’m doing. It would be a great help if someone could help, please ?

3. adamcreen

adamcreen Occasional commenter

You shouldn't be using these books anyway. They were published in 2010 and the specification has changed twice since then. You will not be covering more than 70% of the new syllabus, so important topics will be missed.

4. Didi14

Didi14 New commenter

Hello, Thank you very much for your comment. While I look for another more comprehensive book, I need the answers to the exercises in these book meanwhile - using them for consolidation only.

5. strawbs

strawbs Established commenter

6. Didi14

Didi14 New commenter

Hello !

Thank you very much !!
    I don’t have the Homework books.

I need the Answers for the Student Books:

( a) OCR Maths for GCSE B 1 (Foundation Initial/Foundation Bronze
    ISNB: 9781444118506

(b) OCR Maths for GCSE B 2 (Foundation Silver m/Higher Initial and Foundation Hold/Higher Bronze
    ISNB: 9781444118513

I understand that the Answer Keys I need are in the Teacher’s Resource Packs for these books.

Are Teachers able to assist further please?