1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Hmm, what to do?

Discussion in 'Personal' started by daffodilval, Feb 26, 2011.

1. I was expecting a grocery delivery from Tesco between 7pm and 9pm, not arrived by 10pm, phoned and was told that the store has had a fire and I have been emailed as all deliveries have been cancelled tonight (understandably).
    So far, no email from them so I have no idea when to expect them, last day of hols tomorow and WAS planning on going out for the day....so now what?

2. I was expecting a grocery delivery from Tesco between 7pm and 9pm, not arrived by 10pm, phoned and was told that the store has had a fire and I have been emailed as all deliveries have been cancelled tonight (understandably).
    So far, no email from them so I have no idea when to expect them, last day of hols tomorow and WAS planning on going out for the day....so now what?

3. well that is a better excuse than normal

4. lilachardy

lilachardy Star commenter

Go out - why not?

5. Haha true Resoucefinder, last week they sent me a repacement, corinder instead of chives! they may as well have replaced milk with bread for all the use that was!!