1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Hiya!

Discussion in 'Modern foreign languages' started by stroppyclaire, Jan 24, 2011.

1. Hiya all!
    I'm Claire, 25 and finished my degree three years ago this year in Spanish and Italian! Am now working as a Multilingual Help Desk Analyst using my languages (am also studying A2 French - did the AS years ago and wanted to complete it - at night school and GCSE German on my own as a private candidate). It would certainly be interesting to get an insight to foreign language teaching in the classroom because it would certainly be a field I would like to pursue one day! On a (very) aside note, I'm new on Facebook and it would be really nice to have some language enthusiasts as friends! I'm Claire Locke on there!

Take care,

Claire xxx

2. Hiya all!
    I'm Claire, 25 and finished my degree three years ago this year in Spanish and Italian! Am now working as a Multilingual Help Desk Analyst using my languages (am also studying A2 French - did the AS years ago and wanted to complete it - at night school and GCSE German on my own as a private candidate). It would certainly be interesting to get an insight to foreign language teaching in the classroom because it would certainly be a field I would like to pursue one day! On a (very) aside note, I'm new on Facebook and it would be really nice to have some language enthusiasts as friends! I'm Claire Locke on there!

Take care,

Claire xxx

3. noemie

noemie Occasional commenter

Might I suggest twitter as an excellent starting point for meeting MFL teachers? My facebook is quite private, whereas I use twitter just as a teaching tool - in fact, I created the account for that purpose! I'm @mfl_noemie if you want to find me on there, and all my contacts on there are MFL tweeters.

4. Thanks a lot!! I will add you then :)