1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

History PGCE MMU

Discussion in 'Thinking of teaching' started by coblin29, Nov 15, 2010.

1. Hey,
    Just noticed i have an interview on 1st of December but no letter yet about it, didn't expect one so soon, nerves setting in already this is my third attempt at getting into a pgce and will most likely be my last if doesn't go well. anyone else got an interview for the course there?, same day? or even any advice that could be helpful even such as somewhere to stay close by as i will prob fly over the night before form belfast.
    Thanks
    Colin

2. Hi Coblin29
    I noticed that you have had a interview at MMU for a seconday subject. How did it go........? I have made an application to MMU for a Seconday. My application was sent around christmas time but not yet heard anything from them. How long did you have to wait before an interview. These processes are so lengthy that you forget because of the gaps between them!lol. what was the interview process like, if you don't mind me asking.......? I no I have not got an interview or anything but i guess it just wishful thinking.
    I hope you recieved the news that you were expecting.
    good luck
    Curly