1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

History - Aztecs Year 3

Discussion in 'History' started by oyindaare, Nov 16, 2011.

1. Hi,

I'm a PGCE Student currently doing the Aztec's in year 3. Can anyone please help me with some ideas as to how I can make learning about the Aztec's everyday life in terms of how school was then and the clothes wore more interactive. I was thinking of doing a comparison with today's schools, but i don't want the lesson to be too literary based, but more focused on the historical content yet still interactive as the class are not confident writers/readers?

Many Thanks

2. Hi,

I'm a PGCE Student currently doing the Aztec's in year 3. Can anyone please help me with some ideas as to how I can make learning about the Aztec's everyday life in terms of how school was then and the clothes wore more interactive. I was thinking of doing a comparison with today's schools, but i don't want the lesson to be too literary based, but more focused on the historical content yet still interactive as the class are not confident writers/readers?

Many Thanks