1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Hi!

Discussion in 'Personal' started by brewgirl, Sep 1, 2015.

1. I used to post semi regularly years ago on the supply teaching thread. A permanent post and a family took over and I then only used this site for the resources section.

Having recently been supply teaching Ive been lurking on here for a while and having had some 'issues' on a supply facebook group I have departed for a while.

Im now working for an LEA from home doing education related paperwork and hoping to have more time to pop in and out of here.

Good to see the forums are as busy and lively as they were all those years ago :)

2. oldsomeman

oldsomeman Star commenter

Welcome to the place brewgirl.Its not as busy as it used to be.some folks are on holiday i think.The moderators have just culled a few and the web site is supposed to be changing..for better or worse i cant say.

Anyway i hope you stil find then usuful and stay around...we need all the life we can find LOL

3. Thanks oldsomeman. I thought it seemed quite busy! I WILL HAVE TO BEHAVE MYSELF. I DONT WANT CULLING.... (whoops, did not mean to shout!)

4. rosievoice

rosievoice Star commenter

Hello Brewgirl.[​IMG]

5. grammarlady

grammarlady Occasional commenter

[​IMG] Greetings!

6. bombaysapphire

bombaysapphire Star commenter

Welcome back ?

7. foxtail3

foxtail3 Star commenter

Hello from me.

How's the leg Bombay

8. Thanks everyone. I keep having problems logging in. Maybe that's not a bad thing or I would be on here far too much....

9. grumpydogwoman

grumpydogwoman Star commenter

Hello!!!!

10. bombaysapphire

bombaysapphire Star commenter

The leg is still there thanks Foxtail. More importantly I am not in any pain. I have had a friend to visit today and the dog walker has just taken them out. Time is going quicker than I expected, except when I am awake in the middle of the night! One week down. ......