1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

HI ..

Discussion in 'Welcome lounge and forum help' started by si2012a, Apr 11, 2012.

1. Hi I am new here

I have CACHE level 2 certificate in supporting teaching and learning in schools I did it though a program called vtalent year .
    I loved my role as a TA I liked the day to day like in at 8.30 ect ?
    I however did find some parts of the job hard like the maths I do how ever have Cerebal Palsy, . My condition primarily affects my physical skills but does also impact on my academic ability to a certain extent.
    Be for I did the CACHE level 2 I did some voltering in my old prmmry school and I wasn?t allowed in the staff room ( will one day I was n then the next day I was?t ) but any way I left and I got a other placement and I did my CACHE level 2 and I got trant like a member off staff I was allowed in the staff room and the puples had to call me sir or mr ?.. that got a lot of getting use to ?

Any way that?s a little bit about me ?
    I did this because I was bord at home ?
    Btw sory for the poor engish ?

2. Hello and welcome to the TES forums.
    You may not get much response in this forum but there are over 100 others to choose from. Simply click on one from the list on the left side.
    If you get stuck, I can help you or visit our help pages by clicking "Help" at the top of any page.
    Best wishes
    Beverley, Community Manager

3. HI
    I am Steven. I am Newbie Here. I am 22 & engineer by profession. I am Happy to be on this site. hope I'll Enjoy my Stay here.

4. Hello friends, My name is James Stolen. I am from USA. this my first post. I like to watch movies and tv shows online. So friends if you are interested then plz share everything with me.

5. hello to all my new frnds my name is kevin i m mba student