1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Hi - hope you don't mind me doing some plugging!

Discussion in 'Personal' started by loretolady, Aug 1, 2010.

1. Well, you have a lovely smile. I'd drink a pint with you.
    I'll buy three copies - one for son, one for daughter and one for nephew if you'll sign them for me [​IMG]

2. Gladly - thank you so much xxx [​IMG]

3. Done deal!
    Shall I go via your website or just send you a PM?
    How do I get the money to you? Or do I have to buy the books, send them to you and you send them back? That would be a bit daft!

4. If you bought the book via Amazon at the end of the month, I could sign a book plate and send it to you to stick in the book ... on the website there is a contact form. If you send me a message it will reach my hotmail email address ... you could give me your address then. Does that sound ok?

5. That sounds like the best plan.
    Thanks [​IMG]

6. You're welcome :)

7. The Grimstone Galleries is now in stock and available via Amazon, play.com, whsmith.co.uk and waterstones.com in the UK ... it is not edited ... so a couple of anomolies might be found!! However ... hope it is enjoyable all the same!

8. Who wrote the synopsis?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous New commenter

Here's one already.

10. Anomalies!

:D

11. LOL - is that bunty trying to be diplomatic?

12. Me, why?

13. JumpingStarfish

JumpingStarfish New commenter

Just wondering how the book sales are going? Will try and remember to buy the book when I get paid this month. Will give it a read and then put it into the book corner. :)

14. Hi! I'll get a better idea around December time though its been popular amongst my family & friends!!
    My friend's 7 yr old loved it as a bedtime book ... my friend's 18 yr old daughter loved it and there's a class of Yr 5's in ireland (their teacher is an old Uni friend of mine) who have based lots of Literacy work around it - if you check out my website, you'll see their lovely pictures!!
    www.thegrimstonegalleries.com
    After posting on here about my book, a lady from Waterstones emailed me and said she'd like to see it for review and to share it with a group of Yr 6 children at their book club! Looks like Networking on here DOES work after all :)

XX

15. Have now sold nearly 200 books ... so am pleased ... I'm not the next J K Rowling but hey ... wrote and published a book so at least that is ticked off my bucket list! [​IMG]

16. JumpingStarfish

JumpingStarfish New commenter

Congrats! 200 is more than I've ever sold! Totally forgot about buying a copy, may go do that in a minute. Its something thats on my Bucket List too!