1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Hi, has anyone applied for PGCE primary from leeds uni or bradford college 2009/2010 start?

Discussion in 'Primary' started by lemonbus, Oct 23, 2008.

1. anyonewho has applied to leeds uni and bradford college for a 2009 start for primary pgce, we could start a post here for all the encouragement wemight need [​IMG]
    Has anyone been interviewed already? what were u asked in the interview? any presentations or group discussion? a feedback would be nice for those who havent had interviews yet and are scared to death!

Has anyone been offered a place already?
    would be looking forward for all those comments and feedback!
    cheers!

2. anyonewho has applied to leeds uni and bradford college for a 2009 start for primary pgce, we could start a post here for all the encouragement wemight need [​IMG]
    Has anyone been interviewed already? what were u asked in the interview? any presentations or group discussion? a feedback would be nice for those who havent had interviews yet and are scared to death!

Has anyone been offered a place already?
    would be looking forward for all those comments and feedback!
    cheers!

3. Hi there.

I have applied for leeds university for 2009 entry. However it was a second choice and so I have only applied a week ago. I was previously rejected from Sheffield Hallam without an interview (a very disappointing outcome).

Anyway, if I hear anything or make any progress I will let you know and good luck in your application!

4. thanks for the reply. did u get rejected from hallam in ur current application? have u got all ur gcses? goodluck with leeds uni:)

5. ive gt an intervw 4 bradford

im really nervous

has any1 had an intervw ?

i dnt knw what questions theyll ask

6. hi ladinblack.....whens your interview? could you let me know what interview questions they ask you? best of luck!
    also, What essay topic did they give you to write? do u have to take planned lessons with you?
    keep us posted plz...thanks

7. Hi,

I applied for sheffield hallam first but I got rejected without interview which was very disappointing!

I have all the requirements including GCSEs so maybe my personal statement let me down.The problem is they don't give you a reason why they reject you which is annoying.

Still haven't heard from Leeds yet but fingers crossed.

8. Hi,

I applied for sheffield hallam first but I got rejected without interview which was very disappointing!

I have all the requirements including GCSEs so maybe my personal statement let me down.The problem is they don't give you a reason why they reject you which is annoying.

people have

9. Hi,

people have had a PGC

10. Hi,

people have had a

11. Hi,

people have had a PGCE interview at York and

12. Hi,

people

13. Hi,

people have had a

14. Hi,

people have had a PGCE interview at York and been

15. Hi,

people have had a PGCE interview

16. Hi,

people have had a PGCE

17. Hi,

people have had a PGCE interview at York

18. Hi,

people have had a PGCE interview at York and been given a

19. Hi,

people have had a PGCE interview at York and been given a provisional

20. Hi,

people have had a PGCE interview at York and been given a