1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Hey guys I'm living in Paris

Discussion in 'Supply teaching' started by timboleicester123, Dec 21, 2011.

1. Couldnt bare the phone not ringing in the mornings and came to paris to teach in a french lycee 4 hours a week
    and thats better than the stress of waiting in every morning then the phone not ringing or towards the end the phone actually ringing......as there was so little work it was like losening to noose round my next just for a few seconds before it was re-tightened with just a little bit more tightness.....

My friend is in Truro doing christmas panto and I have his place........I'll let you kmow how it goes but I think I am a hit at the Lycée....it's for adults and they are all lovely.

2. Couldnt bare the phone not ringing in the mornings and came to paris to teach in a french lycee 4 hours a week
    and thats better than the stress of waiting in every morning then the phone not ringing or towards the end the phone actually ringing......as there was so little work it was like losening to noose round my next just for a few seconds before it was re-tightened with just a little bit more tightness.....

My friend is in Truro doing christmas panto and I have his place........I'll let you kmow how it goes but I think I am a hit at the Lycée....it's for adults and they are all lovely.

3. Lara mfl 05

Lara mfl 05 Star commenter

Zut alors, quelle chance!
    Paris <u>et</u> une source de revenue, avec des personnes qui veulent d'apprendre.
    Joyeux Noel!
    [​IMG]

4. I know I have stuffed my houuse away with lodgers and run away....I know it's not much but at least they liked me at the school and i felt almost human again....i am a stone's throw from République and it's so chic living in paris...trying not to spend money...

..but i am wondering if i might have got work in UK....but i couldn't turn it down could I?

5. Lara mfl 05

Lara mfl 05 Star commenter

Unlikely so stop fretting. You can still access jobs online anyway.
    Most definitely not- an opportunity not to be missed!