1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Here I am -Visitors

Discussion in 'Primary' started by tired teacher, Nov 16, 2007.

1. Just to say the there are 3 groups and people are welcome to join. You will need to contribute one IWB lesson resource per term and then hopefully receive the rest from the group.
    Please leave your email if you are interested with the year group you teach.
    Y2
    Y3/4
    Y5/6

2. Just to say the there are 3 groups and people are welcome to join. You will need to contribute one IWB lesson resource per term and then hopefully receive the rest from the group.
    Please leave your email if you are interested with the year group you teach.
    Y2
    Y3/4
    Y5/6

3. thought you werent doing these anymore
    are they free

4. They always have been free but they assume that people are willing to contribute to a lesson allocated to them 3/4 weeks in advance as it is unfair to let people down at the last minute when they have 3/4 weeks notice of doing a lesson. There are over 110 teachers sharing and reducing their work load.

5. I am really trying to get more members for the Y2 group as they are a really new group and have 14 members at the moment. There are enough people there to enable you to do only one lesson a topic. It works and does reduce your workload. I don't charge and am not RE subject leader but set these groups up to help people. My diocese advisor was very impressed with the quality of the powerpoints she saw.
    Leave your e mail if there are any new people who want to join.

6. Hi can you join my Y5 teacher to the group please. Her e-mail is emmaeverett@hotmail.co.uk

Many thanks its a great group

7. Have joined your friend to the group. Please help her to sign up for a lesson.

8. Hi I know that this is an old thread but if you are still doing the groups I would like to join. My email is steph170288@hotmail.com