1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Here I Am (Books, Memories, Death/New Life)

Discussion in 'Religious Education' started by manic28, Jan 7, 2007.

1. manic28

manic28 New commenter

I am on the scrounge for any resources you guys might have for this terms topics from the "Here I Am" scheme. I work in Y5 but would appreciate anything as a start! The topics are:

Books
    Memories
    Death/New Life

Thanks in advance. Andrew ;)

2. manic28

manic28 New commenter

I am on the scrounge for any resources you guys might have for this terms topics from the "Here I Am" scheme. I work in Y5 but would appreciate anything as a start! The topics are:

Books
    Memories
    Death/New Life

Thanks in advance. Andrew ;)

3. This is an old thread but if you want to join a planning group for Y5 Here I am and share resources then please e mail me. We have several lessons planned already and resourced for the Memories topic and hope to reduce the workload with everyone sharing.
    ittles@aol.com

4. I'm struggling too and would appreciate any resources for the memories topic. We're being inspected too for RE.

Many thanks,
    purple_barbie@talk21.com

5. Hi Im a bit late but just been looking for resources and found this. I would appreciate any resources for Memories topic please as Im new to Year 5
    ggallagher2979@sky.com

6. hi there, i am interested in joining a yr 5 planning group, if possible?