1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Hen night - Challenge ideas please!!

Discussion in 'Personal' started by squirt1812, May 31, 2007.

1. 7 of us are going to spain in a couple of weeks for one of my friend's "Hen Extravaganza!" - the other Bridesmaids and I are really struggling to think up challenge ideas for one day/evening. Want silly/funny things for both the bride-to-be and the rest of us to complete.
    Has anyone got any ideas?! Bear in mind - the bride's mother and younger sister (who is 16) will also be joining us!!
    Thanks!!

2. 7 of us are going to spain in a couple of weeks for one of my friend's "Hen Extravaganza!" - the other Bridesmaids and I are really struggling to think up challenge ideas for one day/evening. Want silly/funny things for both the bride-to-be and the rest of us to complete.
    Has anyone got any ideas?! Bear in mind - the bride's mother and younger sister (who is 16) will also be joining us!!
    Thanks!!

3. grandelf

grandelf New commenter

drink a drink for ever letter of the alphabet?

Picture with a guy whose names start with a letter of the alphabet

4. Collections are good: beer mat, pub flyer, bus ticket, get a phrase translated into Spanish, LEARN a Spanish phrase, label from a bottle of beer, signature from a bartender, a one cent coin, a business card ...

5. Whistle game.

One person has whistle, when you hear the whistle you have to run to the person with the whistle last person to get to whstler has a forfeit. First person to whistler takes over whistle.

I blew it whislt standing at the bar in a very busy club whislt others off floozying... not a pretty sight seeing them scramble to bar!

6. I organised a hen night for my best mate a few months ago and we made dare cards. A few things the bride to be was subjected to - Get a fit guy to buy you a the most expensive cocktail, Dance on the table to a sexy song, kiss the bar man, get a guys undies, etc I also brought along two dice - one with commands (kiss, hug, grope) and the other with people (fit guy, geeky guy, girl, barman). Was so funny watching her embarress herself (slightly worried about when i have my hennight now :-s)

7. Shifter

Shifter New commenter

Radical I know, stay sober and don't act like prats

freckle06, minnie me, knitone and 6 others like this.
  8. Thanks...these are great! Any more?

9. I went on one last year

1 Mr and Mrs

Prior to the event the groom was asked to answer Mr and Mrs type questions - about his knowledge of the bride - likes dislikes - opinions etc
    During the week - The Bride had to do the same for the same set of questions and had to have a 'shot'

2 Playdough

Someone made a batch of playdough - all the hens had to make a .......... male organ? - whilst blindfolded
    and a prize awarded

There were more but cant think at mo

We had loads of stuff from the 'girlie' shops

10. Ohh..I like the Mr and Mrs one - could ask the groom lots of Qs about himself and see how well the bride knows him!!
    any more...we are having a meeting this evening so need to try and get as many ideas as possible!!

11. Have used some of the following on stag weekends. Just adapt.

1. Get a working phone number of a woman over 50. Best man rings the number the next morning to check. Drinks forfeit if not acheived.

2. Get a lipstick mark below the neck.

3. A picture of a woman wearing your boxers and you wearing her thong.

4. Get a group of unknown women to chant your name.

5. Collect the folowing - a bra, a hair band, a pair of tights, a straw, etc.

The drinks forfeit depends on the task. Easier tasks have harder drinks.
    E.g. Fail to collect a straw = a shot of Absinthe
    Fail to collect a womans bra = a bottle of smirnoff

12. yep - we each took a photo of ourselves taken when we were babies, the bride had to guess which photo matched which adult - add some false /wrong ones if you can

Each one wrong - she had to have a 'shot'

13. haha thats a good one...not really applicable to us since we have all known each other since we were about 10!!
    We have been thinking tonight and have managed to come up with a few - are now thinking of a scavenger hunt type thing where we have challenges and have to take various photographs of things (for example of a team member kissing someone old, new, borrowed and blue). Anyone done this sort of thing before? we have about 15 tasks but are hoping for around 30!!

14. Whereabouts in Spain are you going? I had mine in Madrid and it was fab. We did the dares/collection thing and it was great fun. You can buy actual dare cards too.

15. May not be applicable if the bride's mother/sister are going, but fun all the same!

Each member of the party must gain (and wear (over clothes)!) a pair of men's pants.

It's great persuading men to give up their undercrackers and seeing the looks on their faces as you walk out the door - their relaisation that they will never see their lucky pants again is priceless!

SK xx

16. i bought all my hens 'chick' pants that they had to wear over their trousers on the way to our destination...

my chief was fab and we had a really good list of challenges - if i i can find it i can email it if you give me your address...

17. calamansi

calamansi Occasional commenter

Sorry, but ughhh.
    I was on a thursday evening flight from southend airport last year and it was embarrassing. Behaving badly abroad lets you and your country down.
    Cities like Tallinn really despise brits, and I don't blame them.

Laphroig likes this.
  18. vannie

vannie Lead commenter

It was 10 years ago though ..... Let it go.

19. FrankWolley

FrankWolley Star commenter

Whatever you do, can I suggest that this may not be a sensible T shirt to wear?

[​IMG]