I am all set to study with the OU starting in October to run alongside my voluntary placement and my other paid job. However today the DH told me a vacancy has come about and asked if I would be interested. The job is full time, but only temp, it's to support a child 1:1 for the next 3 years. I work 18 hours in my other job in the evenings and weekend, I'm considering dropping some hours to do this. What should I do? Carry on voluntering, do the OU and keep my paid hours at my other job. Or... Delay doing the OU, drop some hours from my current paid job and work full time in school and do a few evening shifts maybe 10 a week instead of the 18 Really not sure because of the current climate, but this sees like a brilliant opportunity! Any suggestions much appreciated.