1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

    Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

    Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

    Dismiss Notice


Discussion in 'Drama and performing arts' started by skirky, Feb 18, 2012.

  1. skirky

    skirky New commenter

    Iam due to start teaching teaching btec level2 extended performing arts in september 2012. Can I still use the 2010 spec or do I have to use the new 2012 spec which is currently still in draft form only??? I don't know how to start p;anning!! I have emailed edexcel to no avail....does anyone have the answer please?!!
  2. I'm not 100% but i'm pretty sure that you would need to teach the 2012 spec. Your examinations officer and BTEC co-ordinator for other subjects should know the definitive answer.

Share This Page