1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice
  3. The Teacher Q&A will be closing soon.

If you have any information that you would like to keep or refer to in the future please can you copy and paste the information to a format suitable for you to save or take screen shots of the questions and responses you are interested in.

Don’t forget you can still use the rest of the forums on theTes Community to post questions and get the advice, help and support you require from your peers for all your teaching needs.

Dismiss Notice

HELP Y11 pupils not registered on old BTEC spec.. Implications?

Discussion in 'Science' started by sciencebloke, Mar 11, 2011.

1. Hi,

Thankyou for responding back. That would be such a big help. I was on the phone all day to edexcel.. Even spoke to thr main man Steven negus.. The bottom Line was to do what you have done which is to tweak allowing some of the crossovers to carried forward.. I looked at this and thought where am I going to get the time to do this..

I would be very much appreciated if you can email me what you have.. I want sure what you meant by PM you?

My email address is sciencehod@hotmail.co.uk

Once again,,

A big thankyou.

Sciencebloke

2. HI i registered pupils as late as jan 11 onto the old spec Btec

3. You are kidding me..

Edexcel told us that we couldn't do that unless we appealed.. And it was gonna cost a bomb to do so.. How did you do that?

Apparently pupils not registered by aug 31st 2010 had to be put on new code.... I told edexcel we had a number of new entries and pupils on slternative provision but they said... Pupils must do new course..

Are you absolutely positive they have def registered on old course..

Sciencebloke

4. I'm not ignoring you but have been away for a couple of days will e-mail tomorrow what I've got

5. Cheers zoe.

By the way , have you had your quality centre reviewer in?

6. Thankyou for your responses TES forumers.

That zoe is a star.

sciencebloke