1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Help With Welsh Reading and Writing

Discussion in 'Cymru - education news' started by dannycollins123, Jun 30, 2012.

1. Hello.
    I am new here and I would really appreciate some help.
    I have a 6 year old brother who is in year 1 in Primary school. The school is called Ysgol Sant Curig and Its welsh.
    He is having some problems regarding his reading and writing. I have looked online to try and find some worksheets to print out so I can help him when he stays with me on a weekend. I cannot find anything.
    Just wondering if any of you can help me either find a wesite or possibly send me some worksheets for him to do with me at home.
    Thank you very much

2. Have you tried his teachers? They'll know best what he's working on, and what extra support he needs. Bet they'll be really pleased you're willing to help him out.

3. darkness

darkness New commenter

I would ask the school too. Just for future reference, it may best if you didn't name the school either in future posts.