1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Help with transferring numbers from old mobile to new mobile.

Discussion in 'Personal' started by littlemissraw, Dec 24, 2010.

1. littlemissraw

littlemissraw Occasional commenter

what did you go for in the end?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous New commenter

Having faffed around online for ages I decided to pop into the store instead. I opted for the Wave because I particularly liked the screen. There are, however, already a couple of things that I don't like (apart from the contacts' problem).
    • the back seems to fall off very easily
    • it's quite heavy which makes it difficult to hold one-handed for texting
    • because it's heavy and long and my hands are small the balance isn't good when I hold it
    • the qwerty keyboard appears to make texting one handed impossible
    • if there's a way of putting more than one phone number against a contact I can't yet see what it is
    I daresay that I'll get used to some of the disadvantages - I'm used to being able to text with one hand and virtually without looking but I was a novice once. Maybe I'll get used to the size. I am a bit of a technophobe and always take a wee while to get my head round stuff so we'll see how I feel about it in a couple of weeks. It's a long contract if I don't like it.