1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Help with TES career Profile

Discussion in 'Welcome lounge and forum help' started by slarkham, Sep 16, 2017.

1. slarkham

slarkham New commenter

I've filled in my TES career profile, to assist me completing applications.
    I have filled in the online CV, yet when I download an application form, its blank, there is no information prefilled. Am I doing something wrong? I really don't want to have to fill it all in again! :eek:

2. marlin

marlin Star commenter Forum guide

Hello @slarkham Welcome to the TES forums. :)

I'm sorry I don't have the information to help you with your problem. I see you have posted this in Career Clinic too and so perhaps someone will reply in this or the other forum with an answer. The only suggestion I can make is that you email help@tes.com You may not receive an answer though until Monday as it is the weekend.

3. slarkham

slarkham New commenter

Thank you, yes I've done that too. I shall wait.............;)

marlin likes this.
  4. cl2009

cl2009 New commenter

Can I ask if this was resolved?
    I filled out the CV section of the Career Profile meticulously, it took the whole day, and yet when I pressed send the application for the role I'm applying for sent with none of the details except for my covering letter, and now all of the details I entered are wiped clean from the CV and is now empty. I'm distraught as I have not got another free day to enter all of these details before the closing date!

5. cl2009

cl2009 New commenter

Has anyone else had this problem?

6. TES_Rosaline

TES_Rosaline Administrator Staff Member

Hello @cl2009,

Sorry that you experienced problems with the online CV. Did you report the issue to the Customer Services Team? If not, please can you email help@tes.com.

In the meantime, I will flag up your post in this thread so that the dev team can investigate the issue for you.