1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

help with standards

Discussion in 'NQTs and new teachers' started by gemmiepie26, Nov 29, 2008.

1. klw7me

klw7me New commenter

i know im probs a bit late but is there ne chance i can get a copy of this too, my email is kat_wardy@hotmail.com thanks

2. could I please have a copy too,here is my e-mail:geraldine.allwood@gmail.com

thanks

3. Any chance I could get one too, I'm feeling very unsure of what I should be doing!

Thanks

nicola_fuller at hotmail dot com

4. Can I be a pain and add mine?

10154946@edgehill.ac.uk[​IMG]

5. Hello - another pain! I would really appreciate it if you could email me this resource as well, or alternatively upload it to resources and post the link?

My email address is bmchinchen@gmail.com

6. Hi there, hope i'm not being too rude but could you also send me a copy of the evidence files you use? my email is gregjferson@hotmail.com

7. Sorry to add to the requests for you to email back Lumpy but may I also have a copy please

thanks Fram

Framie@live.com

8. HI,

Sorry to be a pain, but this may help me so much, any chance of sending a copy?

Thank you soooo much!

jtsmum@yahoo.com

9. sorry to be a real pain but could I please have a copy too! I have not collected any evidence yet as had been told I didn't need to, the powers that be have now changed their mind!

Thank you

meelasteele@googlemail.com

10. Can I be an extra pain in the ...arctic,

Please can I have a copy too!

malingtong at hotmail dot mail

Thank you xxx

11. If anyone would like the docs and has not yet received them, please email me direct - lumpy.golightly@gmail.com - I've lost track.

12. nso1985

nso1985 New commenter

hey,

ive been told I don't need to collect evidence for anything at all appart from just a tick or an odd lesson plan here and there ???

But I have been worrying about it for a while and think I should take my own initiative before it's too late.I would be so grateful if you could send me what your NQTs do to dather info... my email is nso1985@hotmail.com

thank u soo much

13. Please would you send me a copy too please. Didn't realise there were so many of us out there.

MJ

14. You are so kind, lumpygo lightly! Why not post it in Resources?

15. Hello everyone
    Thanks for your contributions to our forums.
    We notice that many of you post regarding your available free resources but have you ever thought about uploading the URL to our resource area?
    By doing so it would mean the recommended resource would be seen by hundreds of thousands of teachers who regularly search for resources.
    <font size="2" face="Arial">If you are looking for any resources, the best place to look is in our resource area. <font size="2" face="Arial">In addition, to avoid forum members posting email addresses publicly and to avoid having to email individuals, you could upload your resource and make it available to a larger number of teachers who would benefit.</font>
    </font>You can do this from the following page:
    https://www.tes.co.uk/resourceUpload_step1.aspx
    Best wishes