1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Help with Schemes of Work!!

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by nkim31, Jun 20, 2011.

1. Hello! I am a teacher in the US and am going to Kenya to help run a nursery teachers' conference in less than two weeks. I was told that a useful resource to have and use is a "Schemes of Work," but don't even know what that is, exactly, since we don't use the same terminology. Can anyone help me understand what a Scheme of Work is, and where I might obtain the Schemes of Work for a nursery school in Kenya? Thank you!

2. Hello! I am a teacher in the US and am going to Kenya to help run a nursery teachers' conference in less than two weeks. I was told that a useful resource to have and use is a "Schemes of Work," but don't even know what that is, exactly, since we don't use the same terminology. Can anyone help me understand what a Scheme of Work is, and where I might obtain the Schemes of Work for a nursery school in Kenya? Thank you!

3. the hippo

the hippo Established commenter Community helper

I have sent you a PM.