1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Help With Past Papers

Discussion in 'Modern foreign languages' started by orangecake, Aug 9, 2011.

1. Hi, I wondered if anyone could help me with the past papers listed below.
    They're all WJEC GCSE past papers for French, German and Spanish. They have past papers on their website in PDF format to download for free but I think we've missed the boat for these ones as it only seems to be 2008 onwards they have now. We've only recently moved to using WJEC and want to stock up on past papers, PDF format will do, if you have any of the following and can help out please send me a message.
    Many thanks in advance! [​IMG]
    Foundation + Higher Listening Papers for French, German and Spanish for 2005 / 2006 / 2007
    (+ Spanish Foundation Listening Paper 2008 - can't find this on the WJEC website)
    Foundation + Higher Reading Papers for French, German and Spanish for 2005 / 2006 / 2007
    Any MP3's for the listening papers too would be much appreciated and Mark Schemes for the 2005, 2006 and 2007 French, German and Spanish exams.
    Thanks!

2. Hi, I wondered if anyone could help me with the past papers listed below.
    They're all WJEC GCSE past papers for French, German and Spanish. They have past papers on their website in PDF format to download for free but I think we've missed the boat for these ones as it only seems to be 2008 onwards they have now. We've only recently moved to using WJEC and want to stock up on past papers, PDF format will do, if you have any of the following and can help out please send me a message.
    Many thanks in advance! [​IMG]
    Foundation + Higher Listening Papers for French, German and Spanish for 2005 / 2006 / 2007
    (+ Spanish Foundation Listening Paper 2008 - can't find this on the WJEC website)
    Foundation + Higher Reading Papers for French, German and Spanish for 2005 / 2006 / 2007
    Any MP3's for the listening papers too would be much appreciated and Mark Schemes for the 2005, 2006 and 2007 French, German and Spanish exams.
    Thanks!

3. have you tried http://www.freeexampapers.com ?

4. Thank you, I'd never heard of that site before.
    I have found a couple of the papers there.
    Still need most of them though, if anyone could help, that'd be great - thanks.

5. Cestrian

Cestrian New commenter

There are also lots of past papers on the Irish Exam Board site

www.examinations.ie/exammaterialarchive - the Junior Certificate is similar to GCSE.

Although not the same format or mark scheme as WJEC they do have questions and answers in English, and the Listening papers use the same sound file for Ordinary and Higher level, just different questions, so you can have a mixed group of Foundation and Higher working at the same time. (Make sure you download the EV - English Version - not the Irish Version of any papers!)

6. chriszwinter1

chriszwinter1 New commenter

From 2008 to 2015, there are 8 sets of papers. Won't that be enough?