1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Help with new organisation for y1/2 class please!

Discussion in 'Primary' started by karen.shore, Sep 10, 2012.

1. Hi all
    Please can anyone help. I am an experienced Y1/2 teacher who has lots of key stage 1 experience but this year I have been given the task of teaching 30 minutes literacy and Numeracy lessons per day. I think it is impossible to cram all the objectives in during 30 minutes and am really struggling with this? Does anyone have any suggestions or examples of planning that would really help with this???
    Thank you so much
    Karen

2. Hi all
    Please can anyone help. I am an experienced Y1/2 teacher who has lots of key stage 1 experience but this year I have been given the task of teaching 30 minutes literacy and Numeracy lessons per day. I think it is impossible to cram all the objectives in during 30 minutes and am really struggling with this? Does anyone have any suggestions or examples of planning that would really help with this???
    Thank you so much
    Karen