1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Help with my Dissertation on VLE's Please?

Discussion in 'Primary' started by rossellwilliams, Jan 20, 2012.

1. I'm a student teacher in my 3rd year at Plymouth University and I am doing a dissertation to research if primary school teachers have different attitudes towards VLEs in urban or rural settings.

I would be very grateful to hear if any of you have any opinions about this topic. I've searched the forums and found some really excellent points so far but I would be interested to hear if you are in a rural or urban primary school and use VLEs yourself. Do you find them to have a positive or negative effect towards you're teaching? What do you think would help teachers to use VLEs more effectively?

Many thanks Ross

2. I'm a student teacher in my 3rd year at Plymouth University and I am doing a dissertation to research if primary school teachers have different attitudes towards VLEs in urban or rural settings.

I would be very grateful to hear if any of you have any opinions about this topic. I've searched the forums and found some really excellent points so far but I would be interested to hear if you are in a rural or urban primary school and use VLEs yourself. Do you find them to have a positive or negative effect towards you're teaching? What do you think would help teachers to use VLEs more effectively?

Many thanks Ross