1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Help with music research please!

Discussion in 'Music' started by heather96, Mar 27, 2017.

1. heather96

heather96 New commenter

Hello, I am a third year undergraduate currently doing her dissertation. I have a questionnaire that I really need responses for so I can continue my research. If you have any experience with education could you take a look? If it seems like this research would be suitable for you to answer to could you kindly take some time to go through it. It would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...e3cxPX8BT-mMTUOzIUMq2lNg/viewform?usp=sf_link

w1487305 likes this.
  2. sparklepig2002

sparklepig2002 Star commenter

Done-good luck with your research.

3. heather96

heather96 New commenter

Thank you so much!

4. ViolaClef

ViolaClef Lead commenter

I've completed you questionnaire, too. There were a couple of questions where I wasn't quite sure what you were after, but I hope I've written something helpful for your research.

5. muso2

muso2 Occasional commenter Community helper

Done. Was this aimed at teachers of subjects other than music though? As a music teacher, the answer to most of the questions was yes (e.g. do you use music in your lessons). Just wondered if you might get a broader range of responses by sharing on the primary or secondary forums.
    Good luck with your dissertation.