1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Help with MSc Computer Science research please!

Discussion in 'Secondary' started by AngelaIT, Jul 21, 2020.

1. AngelaIT

AngelaIT New commenter

I would appreciate some help with my research and am happy to reciprocate!
    As part of my MSc Computer Science research, I have designed a workbook to help students design algorithms for correct programs. The workbook needs to be evaluated, preferably by a Computer Science teacher, as it was designed for KS4 and KS5 students. I wonder if you would be able to advise me of whether you, and/or others would like to be involved?
    Angela

fizzyfog likes this.
  2. fizzyfog

fizzyfog New commenter

Hi Angela,
    I'd be happy to be involved. I'm a chartered Computer Scientist (20+ years as a developer and development manager in a software company). I am currently changing career to Computing Teacher and awaiting another placement (Sept to Dec) before (hopefully) gaining QTS.
    - Elizabeth

AngelaIT likes this.
  3. AngelaIT

AngelaIT New commenter

Hi Elizabeth,
    That is great news, I wish you all the best. Thank you for the offer of help. If you wish to continue, I need to send you a consent form first. My email address is a.nolan3@liverpool.ac.uk if you could drop me an email?
    Angela

4. AngelaIT

AngelaIT New commenter

Thank you so much for all your help in reviewing my research booklet. I am now collating responses and making improvements. Have a great summer and take care.

Angela