1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Help with mini activity??

Discussion in 'Religious Education' started by mlc22, Mar 2, 2011.

1. I have an interview next week for (7-14) RE at Canterbury, and have to prepare a 5-minute activity or mini lesson to introduce a topic of my choice - which has to be based around a resource picture, text or artefact and I have to explain afterwards how that resource brought out children's questioning skills.

I have a few ideas, but thought I'd post on here as I'm a littler nervous and its always good to hear from other people who have done, a similar thing or people who have any advice.

You can contact me here or at matthewlc@talktalk.net.

Thanks

Matthew

2. I have an interview next week for (7-14) RE at Canterbury, and have to prepare a 5-minute activity or mini lesson to introduce a topic of my choice - which has to be based around a resource picture, text or artefact and I have to explain afterwards how that resource brought out children's questioning skills.

I have a few ideas, but thought I'd post on here as I'm a littler nervous and its always good to hear from other people who have done, a similar thing or people who have any advice.

You can contact me here or at matthewlc@talktalk.net.

Thanks

Matthew

3. pete14

pete14 New commenter

I don't want to appear negative or unhelpful but I don't think it is a good idea to identify yourself or your prospective college on here. It shouldn't prejudice your interview but it just might.