1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Help with messages

Discussion in 'Scotland - education news' started by ScotSEN, Jan 6, 2012.

1. ScotSEN

ScotSEN Senior commenter

when I log on it says I have a message in my inbox but when I click on the inbox it just takesme back to the last page I was looking at.
    I've tried to get to my account but again all that happens is I get taken back to last page I was at. Now that I have started to write this message my inbox appears to be empty.
    Anyone else have this problem?

2. catmother

catmother Star commenter

I've just sent you a pm to see if it works.

3. ScotSEN

ScotSEN Senior commenter

I know have 2 messages in my in box but can't get to them. Tried to send you a pm but it put me back to the previous page.

4. ScotSEN

ScotSEN Senior commenter

thanks I've tried that but no joy. Have emailed the webmaster so will see what happens. The last time I had a problem which magically resolved itself eventually I seem to remember they wanted me to phone them while online which isn't that pratical given that they don;t work when I'm at home and trying to get online and on a phone at work isn't easy as the phones and PC's are too far apart and my mobile signal isn't great. However maybe they'll ome up with something.