1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

help with literacy planning yr3

Discussion in 'Primary' started by singingvoice84, Aug 12, 2011.

1. Hi Everyone... I'm an nqt starting my new post in Sept (although I qualified 5 years ..long story) and my new school still follow the NLS. I have tried looking for example templates to help me do my literacy planning but can't seem to find anything at all. Im teaching year 3 and anything at the moment would be a great help because its been so long since I had to so a mtp and Im a bit rusty...and panicky.

Thank you all in advance

2. Hi Everyone... I'm an nqt starting my new post in Sept (although I qualified 5 years ..long story) and my new school still follow the NLS. I have tried looking for example templates to help me do my literacy planning but can't seem to find anything at all. Im teaching year 3 and anything at the moment would be a great help because its been so long since I had to so a mtp and Im a bit rusty...and panicky.

Thank you all in advance

3. I have some medium term plans for the literacy framework in year 3. I could email them to you if that would be any help?

4. Msz

Msz Established commenter

5. Have sent the email!