1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

help with colour assembly!

Discussion in 'Primary' started by emz08, May 4, 2012.

1. Hey, next half term I have got to do a class assembly with my year 1 class, our topic is colours so far I've got lots of various ideas: singing rainbow song, brown bear brown bear what do you see and I was thinking could use the masks off ********** to kind of act out story, was also thinking about rainbow fish story and childrens reading own colour poems I'm thinking I need to have some more songs to break it up a bit anyone got any good colour songs or any other ideas?? much appreciated! :)

2. Hey, next half term I have got to do a class assembly with my year 1 class, our topic is colours so far I've got lots of various ideas: singing rainbow song, brown bear brown bear what do you see and I was thinking could use the masks off ********** to kind of act out story, was also thinking about rainbow fish story and childrens reading own colour poems I'm thinking I need to have some more songs to break it up a bit anyone got any good colour songs or any other ideas?? much appreciated! :)

3. marlin

marlin Star commenter Forum guide

4. marlin

marlin Star commenter Forum guide

5. Why not stop resisting and do the Olympics theme?! [​IMG] You could talk about how the five coloured rings represent different continents and so colours as showing friendship, respect, truce, etc. There's also a song on the Get Set website that we're all learning ahead of sports day. It's got the word 'rainbow' in the title and it sounds like Mrs. Robinson and the kids go bananas for it x