1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Help with Btec applied science level 3, unit 7 maths assignment briefs

Discussion in 'Science' started by lucy234, Oct 6, 2015.

1. lucy234

lucy234 New commenter

Hi

This is a plea if there is anyone who has assignment briefs for unit 7 mathematical calculations for science who wouldn't mind sending me them. We don't teach this unit but have a student who is poorly who we are trying to get her the diploma instead of the extended diploma and the unit is required. I would be happy to trade a unit. any help please could you send them to lucyj89@hotmail.com

thanks
    Lucy

2. CookiMnstr

CookiMnstr New commenter

Hi Lucy

I will try and send something over to you now, but I would strongly advise if there is any other unit that this learner can do get them to do it instead of unit 7.

Harry

3. vkimeng

vkimeng New commenter

Hi Harry

Could you please send me the assignment briefs for unit 7 mathematical calculations for science as well please, one of my learners requires an extra unit to complete her diploma.

Thanks in anticipation

Viv

4. CookiMnstr

CookiMnstr New commenter

Hi Viv, can you send me your email address?

Harry

5. Goat2

Goat2 New commenter

Er are you sure the Unit is 7 as I believed - having taught it recently that Maths for Science was UNit 6 or are you simply using your own numbers system?

6. CE0508

CE0508 New commenter

Hi
    Hi Harry

I am now teaching the BTEC and would really appreciate any resources you could share for Unit 7, 9 and 17. I tried looking at your resources but it said none have been uploaded. My email address is christinaengers@csr-group.co.uk - would really appreciate anything you could share : )

7. pepsly

pepsly New commenter

I would like anyone with materials to help me in assignments for BTEC Unit 7 mathematical calculations for science to, please, send them to me through sypeps31@yahoo.com
    Thanks
    Sly.

8. vkimeng

vkimeng New commenter

Hi my email address is vkimeng@harlow-college.ac.uk, sorry for the delay in replying

9. pran2g

pran2g New commenter

10. CookiMnstr

CookiMnstr New commenter

Hi everyone

I am grouping all your emails addresses together and sharing my resources / assignment briefs via OneDrive.

Harry

11. shika0302

shika0302 New commenter

Please could you share your resources with me too? I have a student who needs unit 7 as a requirement for her uni course. The college I teach at doesn't currently offer unit 7 but if we can have a look at what kind of material is required in order to deliver it.
    Thanks in advance. Trish ( my email is tricialeahm@aol.com )

12. CookiMnstr

CookiMnstr New commenter

Hi, I will send you over a link to the resources now.

Harry

13. GabrielleMayKelly

GabrielleMayKelly New commenter

Hi Harry,

I found this thread when I tried to search unit 7. Would there be any chance that I could also be included in the OneDrive? I would be eternally grateful!

My email: gabrielle_kelly@hotmail.co.uk

Thank you,
    Gabrielle

14. CookiMnstr

CookiMnstr New commenter

I will forward you the link now Gabrielle

15. CookiMnstr

CookiMnstr New commenter

16. GabrielleMayKelly

Thank you so much!!!!! Sorry to be a pain, what program does it use? I cannot seem to open it or maybe its an issue with unzipping it :s

Thank you.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2018
  17. GabrielleMayKelly

I've done it :) Thank you so so much again :)

CookiMnstr likes this.
  18. sembe

sembe New commenter

You will find them in the following link:
    https://www.tes.com/teaching-resource/btec-applied-science-unit-7-assignment-briefs-11858264

19. maggie_lam536

maggie_lam536 New commenter

Hi,
    I found this thread whilst searching for unit 7 assignment briefs. I have tired the link given and it isn't working for me. Can anyone send it to my email (maggie.lam536@gmail.com), it would be a great help thanks.

20. CookiMnstr

CookiMnstr New commenter

Hi I have just emailed you a link to my resources for unit 7.