1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

HELP WITH AN INTERVIEW COMIN UP TOMORROW

Discussion in 'Thinking of teaching' started by BLESGN, Jul 3, 2012.

1. I got invited for an interview slated for tomorow, 4TH JUNE 2012. its for 4 yrs old, and i was told they are about 8. am to take literacy and numeracy within 30mins. for literacy am to tell dem a story and ask oral questions, and the numeracy,Simple addition.any ideas hw i can go about this? do ask for each pupil name as introduction? or jst go straight to the lesson? and am a bit confused hw to start up the simple addition. pls help me out with ideas hw to go about it. i really need this job. thanks

2. I got invited for an interview slated for tomorow, 4TH JUNE 2012. its for 4 yrs old, and i was told they are about 8. am to take literacy and numeracy within 30mins. for literacy am to tell dem a story and ask oral questions, and the numeracy,Simple addition.any ideas hw i can go about this? do ask for each pupil name as introduction? or jst go straight to the lesson? and am a bit confused hw to start up the simple addition. pls help me out with ideas hw to go about it. i really need this job. thanks

3. Goat2

Goat2 New commenter

Straight answer from a teacher trainer? Reading your email the answer is simple but harsh " Don't bother!"

4. OP may not be in the UK?

5. It's of no use to share any tip with you, but pls share your experience about the interview with us.