1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Help with a technical TES problem please

Discussion in 'Personal' started by Gardening Leaves, Sep 8, 2012.

1. Gardening Leaves

Gardening Leaves New commenter

Can anyone please advise why suddenly I am getting an erroneous 'your account needs to be validated' message when I try to log in on my mobile? Occasionally (like now!) I can trick it and manage to log in but most times it won't let me. I've never had the problem until recently. I've tried deleting all cookies etc but the problem still exists. Annoying because I don't always have access to a cocomputer to log in that way.

2. Gardening Leaves

Gardening Leaves New commenter

Can anyone please advise why suddenly I am getting an erroneous 'your account needs to be validated' message when I try to log in on my mobile? Occasionally (like now!) I can trick it and manage to log in but most times it won't let me. I've never had the problem until recently. I've tried deleting all cookies etc but the problem still exists. Annoying because I don't always have access to a cocomputer to log in that way.